Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ok, you guys that joined can post now, the emails came, and you are admin'd.

I have set out on a search for a diet pop that I like (and can drink for more than a day at a time) so far I've tried:

DIET PEPSI
my rating: 0/10
(I really just cannot drink this stuff. I know it's an acquired taste because a lot of people I know like it, but it's just not for me.)

DIET ROOT BEER
my rating: 8/10
(I rated it a few points lower than 10 because it's good, it tastes almost exactly the same, but it still just isn't the same.

DIET DR PEPPER
my rating: 8/10
(Pretty much the same reason as the root beer)

DIET 7UP
my rating: 8/10
(this is one of the pops I could drink if there was no other choice, or if I got tired of diet root beer or 7 up)

SIERRA MIST FREE
my rating: 9/10 (for now)
(I have to drink the pop for a few days before I can figure out if I like it or not, but for now, it has the same bubble factor...it doesn't feel like foam instead of fizz...and it tastes great if you like sierra mist)

1 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger TeaMouse said...

My favourite diet pops are rootbeer, orange crush and gingerale. The best being rootbeer and orange crush. I don't have Sierra Mist in Canada but I imagine it's something like 7-Up?

My daughter and I just started this past week to lose weight and get healthy.

Good Luck to you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home