Friday, August 11, 2006

Argh

Day 2 already and I almost caved. I was going over to the store, and usually I will get a candybar every once in a while, but not every day. I was going to get a Pepsi, but mom guilt kicked in. If I'm going on the same diet as mom, I'm going to drink the only kind of pop she can drink. Diet Dr. Pepper. It's hard for me to not have pop, and I don't count diet as pop, because it usually tastes horrible. I'm used to having a pop pretty much anytime, living across the street from a pop machine and all. When we were younger, Denise and I would hunt around the living room for change to go get a pop because we were bored. I'm not hungry at the moment, but I was hungry before I went to bed last night. I'm just not used to eating smarter rather than eating more. My personal goal for the end of this two weeks is getting up to 4 glasses of water a day, since at the moment I barely drink one glass a day. When I'm 19, weigh 215 pounds and have a 50 inch waist, I know I need to stick with the diet.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger denise said...

the water part wont be so bad for me. with how hot it has been i have been drinking up to 6 or 7 glasses a day, and acually liking it. lol i havent gotten the email yet either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home